£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Management Team Required- Luxury Accessories Brand- NEW STORE OPENING
Store Manager- Salary up to £40,300 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
Assistant Manager - Salary up to £33,800 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
New Pop up Store Opening at Heathrow T5
6 Month Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join an amazing luxury accessories brand at Heathrow Airport. This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting and developing brand and to be part of a brand new pop up store within Heathrow Airport.
To be a successful Store Manager/Assistant Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities.
- Representing the luxury brand in everyway
- Influencing sales team to ensure store profitability
- Report activity to the Area Manager
- Liaise with Head Office and Buying teams
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the branch is commercially appealing
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
We are looking for:
- Positive managers with a natural leadership style
- Solution driven individuals
- Passion for luxury fashion
- High retail standards
- An established Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Floor Manager or similar
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded a very competitive salary along with other benefits.
If you are interested don't hesitate apply today.......
You will be a current Retail Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Floor Manager or similar role. You will be looking for a new challenge to be part of an innovative brand. You will need to have exceptional customer service and selling skills along with strong leadership skills.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.