£16000 - £27000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
Management Opportunities - London
Assistant Managers and General Managers wanted!
National Leisure Operator
Competitive salaries plus bonus and benefits!
We are keen to speak with passionate and motivated Leisure Managers to join our client, a rapidly expanding company who are one of the leading players when it comes to state of the art football centres.
The ideal candidates will be an advocate for giving the highest levels of customer service alongside ensuring the smooth day to day running of the centre.
Key Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take full day to day control for your centre, performing regular checks across the venue, communicating with both your team and customers.
- Deal with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Actively target new business for the centre through outreach activities, to enable the centre to meet targets and grow.
- Focus on delivering the highest levels of customer.
- Help and support customer with enquiries by establishing needs.
- Resolve customer complaints that have been escalated from the team in a calm, patient and polite manner.
- Manage and motivate the team to ensure all team members are engaged and meeting their objectives.
- Recruitment, Training and Development of new staff members in line with our clients Recruitment and Induction procedure.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of weekly figures to enable you to have a better understanding of the current business.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing, to provide information to customers, on request.
- Maximise sales opportunities through cross-selling and up-selling products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the leisure industry. If this role is of interest, please send an up date CV and cover letter through the links below.
There will be a Recruitment Day held on the 19th October in North London, applicants should keep this mind in date if successful.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here