£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Our trusted client is currently looking to hire a Management Accountant, reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- To support the Group FC to build financial processes for the business, prepare Management Accounts and review cash flow
- You'll be expected to not only produce the numbers but to analyse them and present your findings and recommendations to the wider business.
- Partner with the Operations team to lead the business to success, driving exceptional customer service in all assets and identifying efficiencies across the Group
- Work closely with the Group FC, providing analysis and reporting
- Be an experienced and qualified Accountant, with ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- You'll have a proven track record in owning and managing major, complex financial models in a commercially focused environment, with a turnover in excess of £50m.
- While you'll be highly analytical, you'll also have that key ability to influence at all levels and experience of turning ideas into fast implementation
- Finally, you will also think strategically, challenge current thinking and deliver great results in a fast-moving environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and prestigious organisation, if you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.