City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
12 months ago
South East London
Salary up to £45,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a high-profile, leading specialist retailer, with a growing portfolio of stores across the UK they are now seeking to appoint a Management Accountant. Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the smooth running and consistent operations of the finance department.
- Responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of the accounting information
- Assistance in the management and direction of departmental staff
- Being a point of contact for the business on all finance matters
- Responsible for a small team, coaching, development
- Detailed preparation of monthly management accounts with detailed analysis
- Budget variance analysis
- Forecast preparation and review
- Review of new store performance and return on investment
- Preparation of audit pack
- Financial review and analysis as required
- Interaction with all business departments on all finance matters
- Project work as and when required
- Assisting in management of payroll for stores and head office
- The role requires an individual who has had previous management accounting experience, ideally in a retail or hospitality environment.
- The role will have responsibility for a small team, so coaching and development skills are crucial.
- The ideal candidate must be personable, have good management skills, be comfortable with systems, and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- You will have excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Have a passion and interest in working within the retail sector.
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and driven.
- Excel and Microsoft office
- Sage accounting software experience
- General knowledge of payroll required
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading retailer, so if you are interested please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.