£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Management Accountant - Beauty
Tottenham Court Road - London
£40,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits
This chain of Beauty Salons based in shopping centres across the UK has grown over the last 10 years to be a major success within the beauty salon sector. Currently providing over 14,000 high quality beauty treatments every single week they have become a popular name within the Brow and Lash industry.
Due to this exponential growth they are now creating a central HQ in London and are seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of developing a national brand, working in a start up like environment there is plenty of opportunity to truly make an impact of how the business is shaped.
Management Accountant - The Role
- Manage financial systems and budgets for each store.
- Liaises with management to provide commercial insight and advice.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
- Arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Calculation and payment of VAT returns.
- Manage all HMRC queries and submissions in a timely manner.
- Undertake internal audits, and mange external auditors as required.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing financial information.
- Develop and maintain internal controls.
- Reconciliation of store sale figures and bank transactions/credit card transactions.
- Work closely with HR to authorise monthly payment runs.
Management Accountant - The Person
- ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualified or finalist
- Strong knowledge of account principals and best practice
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and providing technical advice as and when required
- Knowledgeable and up to date with latest rules and regulations
- Able to analyse and manipulate data to identify risks and trends
- Effective team player
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.