City of London
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 2 months ago
South East London/Hybrid
Salary up to £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client is a high-profile, leading specialist retailer, with a growing portfolio of stores across the UK they are now seeking to appoint a Management Accountant. Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the smooth running and consistent operations of the finance department.
- Responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of the accounting information
- Be a key part of a small team that perform as an excellent retail finance function
- Weekly and monthly reporting and financial controls.
- Perform month-end processes including posting prepayments and accruals and preparing reconciliations.
- Engage with the rest of the business to report and manage the performance of all functions
- The role requires an individual who has had previous management accounting experience, ideally in a retail or hospitality environment.
- At least 1-2 years within a similar role producing management accounts and performing month end duties
- Part qualified/studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Must have good Excel skills - Vlookups, Pivot tables,
- Good systems experience. Sage experience useful, but not essential
- Have a passion and interest in working within the retail sector.
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and driven.
What my client can offer you:
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience plus full study support towards your CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- In addition, my client offers a flexible working arrangement (2-3 days working from home), a cycle to work scheme, as well as a workplace pension and half day well-being leave every month.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a leading retailer, so if you are interested, please apply today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.