£18000 - £19000 per annum + excellent benefits
16 days ago
Maintenance Assistant - Holiday Park
Clacton on Sea
£19,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Assistant to provide proactive and reactive maintenance solutions across all areas of the park, from grounds to accommodation. As part of a team, you will report to the Maintenance Manager and will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs to improve customer and owner experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a maintenance trade, have the ability to carry out quality ground and landscaping work and be experienced in the use of a variety of maintenance equipment.
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!