West End, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum + Great Benefits+ commission+ bonus
5 months ago
Showroom Manager - Luxury retailer
Salary up to £30,000 per annum based on experience plus great benefits including bonus and commission on personal sales
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading luxury homewares multi-retailer in the position of Showroom Manager. In this role you will be responsible for dealing with customers on an appointment and walk-in basis. The successful candidate will coach and lead the team to offer customers an exceptional and personal service, thoroughly explaining the service offering.
To be successful in the role of Showroom Manager you must have a proven track record of managing team KPIs with the confidence to offer a luxury personal service and build relationships with clients. Clienteling experience is essential for the Showroom Manager role.
- Creating and upholding the brand culture within a department store setting
- Energising and motivating your team to constantly work to the highest standard possible and creating a strong sense of team spirit
- Looking at innovative ways of carrying out appointments within a department store setting to make sure we are constantly providing the most fun and inspiring interactions with our clients
- Growing appointments, conversion rates, branded product split and revenue in line with company targets
- Ensuring Average Response Times through all channels are to a timely manner and high standard across the team
- Dealing with complaints which have been escalated by your team, involving investigating and solving customer problems which may be complex and long standing
- Working alongside the Head of Sales to develop the team
- Working with the Buying team to make sure the sample selection is best suited to inspire our couples
- Meeting with customers during appointments and walk ins to advise on our service (alongside, offering the same personal service over phone and e-mail)
- Managing own client base and proactively following up new registrations and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge through training to guide and advise clients
- Maintaining showroom standards and re-merchandising the showroom based on current and in-store trend
Skills and Experience:
- A strong background and experience within a Luxury Retail environment is essential
- Must be able to lead, motivate and develop a team within a customer facing environment
- Experience of monitoring or working towards KPIs
- A passion for homewares or interiors
- Excellent verbal and written communication are essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, reputable luxury retailer who have a fantastic culture.
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.