Gatwick, West Sussex
£23000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits + 12% Bonus
10 months ago
Luxury Customer Service Team Leader
Salary up to £26,000 + benefits + bonus
Night working and Daytime roles available
This leading retailer is well known for providing customers with a first class shopping experience. Well established and progressive this retailer truly knows the importance of offering a wide range of luxury and commodity products for the airport customer.
To be a successful candidate for this retailer based at Heathrow Airport you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will creative and innovative visual merchandiser with the commercial knowledge to ensure that your store maximises all sales opportunities. You will be business minded and be able to lead by example in all areas.
- Driving sales to ensure store profitability
- Ensuring excellent customer service is offered
- Motivating the team to achieve results
- Training and development of the team
- Health and safety of the branch, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Recruitment and selection of new staff members
- Driving store KPI's, ensuring they are achieved
- Visual merchandising, ensuring the store is commercially appealing
- Previous experience gained within retail management
- Flexible with regards to working shift patterns and days
- Driven and motivated
- Have the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to lead a team to deliver results
- Commercially business minded
- Sales driven and KPI aware
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive a competitive basic salary, annual bonus, free staff parking, pension scheme, staff shopping discounts and many more great benefits!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.