West End, London
£22000 - £23000 per annum + Great Benefits+ commission+ bonus
7 months ago
Part Time Gift List Sales Consultant/Advisor - Luxury
24 hours per week- 3 full days including weekends
£22,000 pro rata + commission + bonus + benefits
One of the UK's leading independent wedding and gift list company is seeking to appoint a Sales Consultant to join their team based in a beautiful concession within a leading Department Store, providing a hand-picked selection of luxury homeware brands.
The successful candidate will offer customers a personal service both during appointments and on a walk-in basis to thoroughly explain the gift list service the brand offers and convert them into registrations. Using expert product knowledge, they will guide couples through the process of building a gift list personal to them and offering expert advice.
Sales Advisor - The Role:
- Meeting with customers during appointments and walk ins to advise on service (alongside, offering the same personal service over phone and e-mail)
- Managing own client base and proactively following up new registrations and converting new business
- Developing expert product knowledge through training to guide and advise clients through the extensive brand list offering to help them create the perfect gift list
- Maintaining showroom standards and re-merchandising the showroom based on current and in-store trends
- Post meeting clients, registering them on our system and compiling their chosen gifts onto their wedding list
- Staying in touch with clients throughout their wedding to be on hand with advice and guidance at all stages
Sales Advisor - The Person:
- You must be from a 1-2-1 customer/client facing background - luxury experience is a must
- A passion for homewares or interiors
- Excellent verbal and written communication over the phone/ email and in person
- Self-motivated and passionate about offering the very best customer experience
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a highly supportive brand that is continuing to grow. This would suit a current sales advisor / sales consultant / sales assistant / brand advisor with experience in a luxury one to one sales environment looking to further their career. Full product training will be given and the role provides an ideal opportunity to gain experience within a new sector.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.