£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician / Electronics Engineer
Location - Putney
Our client is a fast growing mobile retail and tech repair company, with huge growth and expansion plans over the next couple of years.
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard.
- Create a culture of exceptional customer service through an efficient and high quality repair service at all times.
- Organise and communicate with the front of house team on orders to ensure that customers are kept updated on their order to ensure that they receive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions from the Store head technician as they lead the technical team throughout trading. * Serve customers
- Ideally 3+ years experience repairing smartphones and tablets (iPhones, Samsungs, iPad, MacBooks). (Level 2)
- Ideally 2+ years repairing computers.
- Level 3 repair experience is desirable.
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Positive, can-do and friendly persona
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- 28 days holidays
- 50% off on repairs and store purchases
- Regular team bonding
- Opportunities for progression All about your responsibilities
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.