£20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Sales & Marketing Manager - Leisure
Up to 25,000 + benefits
Our client is one of the primary indoor adventure parks in the UK, offering ground breaking facilities.
The role will be to head up the Sales & Marketing function within this fast growing, fun and exciting company.
Duties will Include:
- Maximising sales potential by developing relationships with current partners/other well known companies and striking mutually beneficial new partnerships to help grow the reputation and brand of our full services
- Promoting the Birthday/Corporate packages and helping maximum sales of both
- Undertaking market research to ensure sales and marketing process is at its most efficient
- Responsible for output on Social Media, Websites, Newsletters etc. Analysing all Social Media posts and ensuring they are posted at most effective times.
- Responsible for business marketing
- Internal sales and marketing reporting
- Research market and competitor information and be aware of new parks opening
- Preparing mailers and flyers/posters using systems such as Canva
- Maintaining Marketing library
- Managing advertising and marketing, while maintaining and monitoring the advertising budget
- Assist with administration when required
- Work closely with each GM to ensure they are achieving the marketing goals
- Planning and Organising - Putting plans and resources in place to achieve results
- Demonstrating a commitment to quality services
- Teamwork - Contributing to and supporting working together
- Achieving results - Focusing on the delivery of objectives
- To be creative, responsive, positive and forward thinking
- To be able to work well on your own and as part of a team
- To see opportunity elsewhere then adapt that to suit our business
- To be fun, happy and outgoing
- Must be able to relate to/understand our market and customers
Marketing qualification at Degree level and/or at least 2 years' experience in a Marketing/Business Development/Sales role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a strong desire to work within a fast-moving team
- Be highly motivated, pro-active, flexible and adaptable
- Be self-motivated to learn and develop skills
- Have strong communications skills (written and verbal)
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward a current CV to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here