£35000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits inc bonus!
16 days ago
Learning & Development Partner
Expanding, vibrant and dynamic hospitality brand
Salary up to £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits including bonus!
London Head Office based plus remote working
16 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Are you an experienced L&D professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the UK?
Our client is an international quick-service restaurant operator, who have experienced rapid growth in the last few years within the UK. Focusing on an American-themed menu, this brand offers a quality product that is freshly made to order and fully customisable. There are plans to grow the brand further within the UK and so this is an exciting time to join them in the role of Learning and Development Partner.
Reporting into the Head of Learning and Development you will be crucial in the innovative design, delivery and driving of L&D initiatives linked to a highly ambitious people agenda for the UK.
Within the role, the Learning & Development Partner will support staff members through to the business leaders on their development journey via digital tools, regional, central, and virtual workshops.
- Working closely with the Head of Learning & Development and the operations team to identify potential learning needs.
- Ensure the design, build, test, and delivery of quality and engaging, professional learning solutions, courses, and workshops to meet the people, business, and brand objectives.
- Plan and design learning across a range of areas; including new tools, technology, process, product, cross-skilling, soft-skills, behaviours, and mind-sets.
- Work with the leadership team to support their capability for leading change.
- Assist in the development, delivery and roll out of new products, promotions, technology, operational programmes, and procedures.
- Maintenance of the LMS to support the learner journey.
- Curate and maintain L&D materials held within LMS, CMS and SharePoint.
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred.
- Promote a culture of continual learning and development to support both the operations and support office teams to continue to achieve our desire to be as famous for our people development
- Continually re-evaluate the learning offer in the pursuit of 'better' across the learning journey (From Hire to retire).
- Maintaining a highly engaging and effective L&D page internally
Essential Experience and skills:
- To ensure success the Learning & Development Partner will need to deeply understand operations and build strong, credible relationships with a consistent focus on "going above and beyond" for the teams.
- Travel and overnight stays will be involved within the role, flexibility is essential along with the ability to commute to the Support Office based in London.
- You will be an experienced L&D professional from within the hospitality sector- branded restaurant environment would be desirable
- You will be a passionate, driven and highly energised person who strives for the best.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced L&D professional to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a truly unique people culture.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!