£26000 - £28000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 1 month ago
Learning & Development Officer
Up to £28,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Full-time - 37.5 hours per week
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading lifestyle retailer in the position of Learning & Development Officer. This company is rich in history and is looking for a motivated and inspirational facilitator to oversee and provide training expertise, design and delivery for every aspect of induction and ongoing training needs.
My client is looking for a confident training professional with excellent presentation and facilitation skills, good training design capability, strong communication skills and strong listening and coaching skills.
- Works with managers to address areas of improvement and plan or provide additional training needs
- Design and deliver training sessions
- Reviews existing training material produced to determine suitability and relevance
- Create, modify or update course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Design and oversee the induction and probationary process
- Manage annual appraisal and mid-term reviews and address training requirements identified.
- Work with managers to develop excellence in leading, example setting and motivating their teams to maintain or improve morale.
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to management, regarding return on investment.
- Maintains an understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods for continuous improvement for personal development and company progression.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- L&D certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Working experience of Microsoft package, Excel skills required
- Full UK driving license with flexibility to travel within the UK
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion for this role then please apply today with your CV!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.