City of London, London
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Kitchen Team Leader
South Bank - London
Up to £28,000 per annum plus bonus
Do you enjoy cooking in a fast-paced environment? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
As a kitchen team Leader, my client will empower you to play a significant role in helping them fulfil their mission. You are going to be responsible for the management & development of your team.
- Solid background in busy hospitality environments, preferably in a supervisor role.
- Consistent, reliable and excited to be a key part of leading and developing a happy and passionate team.
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality.
- Keen to learn new things and ready to adopt new ways of managing and developing people.
- Be passionate about great food with at least 2-3 years cooking experience ideally with 1 year of wok cooking.
- Flexible availability to work most weekends.
- Knowledge of kitchen management systems.
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic to get stuck in.
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent.
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about good food.
- Training, leading, motivating and empowering your team to strive for excellence
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen.
- Creating a positive environment for the team.
They will enrol you in their legendary training programme by their knowledgeable area managers and once ready to run the restaurant you will be ready to face the world!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.