City of London, London
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour + benefits
12 months ago
£10 - £11 per hour, Full Time.
Do you enjoy leading and inspiring people? Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face? My client are looking for a great team player with a flair for food and a passion for exceeding customer satisfaction!
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Time Management: timely preparation, also schedule planning support and overtime management.
· Product Management: correct portioning and presentation also instructing them to others. Product assurance and HACCP knowledge. Understanding each product's cost.
· Inventory Management: understanding of ordering each ingredient and advising appropriate stock levels. Inventory level and product quality understanding/controlling. Understanding expiry dates and FIFO also instructing them to others.
· Human Resources Management: recruiting, training and evaluating staff members. Schedule management (overtime control). Creating a desirable work environment.
· Experience and skills of kitchen operation (as a team leader or senior staff at least).
· Outstanding communication and leadership skills
· Ability to do (or will to master) administrative duties such as reporting, stock counting and goods ordering using PC software such as MS Office.
· Experience/knowledge of Japanese cuisine is plus but not necessary
· Able to use chop-sticks (or will to learn/master).
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply along with a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.