£27000 - £29000 per annum + bonus & benefits
5 months ago
Up to £29,000 per annum + bonus & benefits
Our client is the largest cinema operator in the UK, with a portfolio of more than 100 sites including multiplex and luxury cinemas. We are currently recruiting a Kitchen Manager for a brand new, luxury cinema due to open in Islington which will offer a delicious food and wine selection served directly to the comfort of the guests' recliners. This state of the art cinema will combine cinema with a fantastic bar and food offering, offering a truly unique and luxurious experience.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate Kitchen Manager who believes in providing a consistently exceptional customer experience and is able to drive their team through training and leadership. Reporting to the General Manager, they will manage all aspects of the day to day food and beverage operations within the cinema and be responsible for the kitchen team. This role is fast paced and needs a hospitality professional who can work under pressure whilst supporting a dynamic team. You will be an enthusiastic people person known for your ability to plan, organise and multi-task.
Key Responsibilities of the Kitchen Manager:
- Developing service operations to ensure the kitchen function runs optimally and compliments the wider cinema and entertainment experience.
- Ensure the quality of the food from the kitchen drives additional and repeat purchases as well as assisting in the Bar Operation decisions when required.
- Leading the team on shift within the kitchen to deliver the food and beverage offering with the Key accountability to ensure assembly and preparation of meals from within the kitchen.
- Manage inventory of all food & consumables
- Engaging your team with KPIs to drive results
- Evaluating numbers to understand trends in your business
- Working with your GM to lead an engaged team, support colleagues' development and take care to recognise their achievements
- Understanding of compliance, food safety, and risk mitigation processes
If working within an organisation that has been awarded Top 25 'Best Big Companies to Work For' isn't enough, benefits also include the opportunity to earn a quarterly bonus, excellent opportunities for progression and free movie tickets!
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.