Manchester, Greater Manchester
£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, benefits & car
6 months ago
UK Key Account Manager
£32,000 - £35,000 + Bonus, Company Car and further benefits
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking a Key Account Manager to join the UK team.
As a Key Account Manager you will act as the primary point of contact for each of the accounts that are assigned to you and ensure profitable strategic growth for our organisation and achieve a personal sales target in line with the budgeted commitments of these accounts. A secondary part of the role is to identify new accounts and proactively develop relationships within those accounts to facilitate new business and help achieve our UK Business Development targets.
- Assist the Key Account Development Manager in developing appropriate sales and business development strategies.
- To maximize sales opportunities within the accounts and to make customers aware of any changes in the product line or within the brand.
- To work closely with the brands strategic partners to offer additional solutions to the accounts, and further strengthen our offering and securing our position as the industry leader.
- To produce, in conjunction with the accounts, drawings and plans for their facilities. To then see the project through from design and implementation, through to delivery and training, and on going.
- Strong verbal communication skills, highly literate and numerate to confidently act as a company ambassador, articulating the quality product and enhancing the brand recognition in presenting and providing solutions to business customers.
- Exceptional proven Account Management experience - likely to be a minimum of 2 years in a Sales or Account Management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business generation.
- Understanding of the health club market preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading brand in the fitness equipment market. Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required, as is the flexibility with weekly overnight stays.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here