£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, bonus and benefits.
10 months ago
Key Account Manager - Fitness industry
UK - Nationwide
£32,000 - £35,000 + Bonus, Car and other benefits
Our client is one of the leading specialists in creating fitness solutions for a wide range of clients. Due to excellent recent results and brand expansion, they are seeking a Key Account Manager to service some of their key clients across the UK.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be the main contact for each of your assigned accounts, ensuring growth across the market and meeting your sales targets. You will also be tasked with identifying new accounts and to develop relationships within these to ensure all business development targets are met.
- Strong verbal communication skills, highly literate and numerate to confidently act as an ambassador, articulating the quality product and enhancing the brand recognition in presenting and providing solutions to business customers.
- Exceptional proven Account Management experience - likely to be a minimum of 2 years in a Sales or Account Management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, commercially astute to appreciate and understand the value, contribution and complexity of initiating, developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships for future business generation.
- Understanding of the health club market preferable
- Assist the Key Account Development Manager in developing appropriate sales and business development strategies.
- Identify development accounts and forge professional relationships at all senior decision making levels and operational levels within the account.
- To maximize sales opportunities within the accounts and to make customers aware of any changes in the product line.
- To work closely with strategic partners to offer additional solutions to the accounts, and further strengthen our offering and securing our position as the industry leader.
- To produce accurate weekly sales forecasts and monthly product forecasts for each of the accounts.
- To produce, in conjunction with the accounts, drawings and plans for their facilities. To then see the project through from design and implementation, through to delivery and training, and on going.
As this is a National role, a full, clean driving licenses is essential, you will be expected to travel and be away from home on occasion so flexibility is needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company and a leading brand in the sector. To apply, please send an up to date CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here