£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car + bonus
8 months ago
Key Account Manager
Location - Birmingham or London
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 + up to 20% bonus and car.
Our Client is a market leading blue-chip organisation with a fantastic reputation which is unrivalled in the market place. With offices both in the UK and abroad, this really is a company in demand! They are currently seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to lead and motivate their already successful teams. With over 45 years in business this company really does deliver a track record of experience and excellence.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the merchandising/store remodelling, asset verification/audit, space planning or cloud industry
Key Account Manager - The Role
Responsible for all sales operations, related administrative services and support functions within the assigned sales area. Manages, directs and co-ordinates all relative national account activities including sales, services, special events and warehouse functions. Develops and executes sales plans and goals designed to increase sales and profits and to minimise expenses. Responsible for growth and development of sales and market share with the assigned sales area.
Responsible for the effectiveness of account activities and be able to drive the process of continuous improvement in the national accounts area of the business. Must have experience of devising and implementing control systems
Key Account Manager - The Responsibilities
- Provide world class account management practices
- Set the standards and execute industry leading customer services working proactively with other internal departments
- To promote joint success
- Maintain an effective relationship and account development plan for all customer accounts - assess and evaluate the account portfolio and market considering economic, commercial, cultural and political factors
- Set and deliver on the budgeted revenue, margin and get revenue targets in consultation with the National Accounts Director
- Adhere to financial/sales/reporting compliance
- Monitor the delivery of work
- Ensure that effective customer account procedures and programs are implemented, maintained and policed for compliance
Key Account Manager - The Person
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Evidence of success in a sales role
- The ability to drive continuous improvement in the key accounts area of the business.
- Experience of devising and implementing control systems
- An effective team player with an appetite for a challenge and ensuring accuracy is the first priority
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a variety of methods with a variety of internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to work autonomously, flexibly and as part of a team.
- Display team coherence and demonstrate best practice and share intelligence
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise own workload with the ability to identify goals and priorities
- Analysis and research skills required due to the reporting aspect of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a progressive company that offer great benefits and believe at promoting from within.
This is business that truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and you have experience within the merchandising/store remodelling, asset verification/audit, space planning or cloud industry please do not hesitate to apply today!!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.