£17000 - £20000 per annum
11 months ago
My Client has a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sommelier to join their team. They are looking for a professional individual from a wine and hospitality background. The ideal candidate would have experience in a 3 AA Rosette Restaurant or Michelin star environment.
This establishment prides itself on the high quality of food it produces.
They are passionate about providing the best service to their customers and developing people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills within this restaurant and they will give you all of the guidance that you need.
Your responsibilities as Junior Sommelier:
- Assist in the preparation and checking of all areas, products and equipment required for drinks
- Assist in the upkeep of beverage lists as instructed by Head Sommelier, Restaurant Manager & Assistant Manager
- Assist in the receiving of deliveries and storage of wine in the wine cellar, reporting shortages/changes etc
- Keep wine service and store areas clean and tidy
- Assist in cleaning and preparation of glassware prior to, during and after service
- Service or beverage and wine as directed by Head Sommelier, Restaurant Manager & Assistant Manager
- Maintain high person appearance and hygiene standards. Be customer orientated, welcoming and friendly; maintain a professional and respectful attitude and behaviour to guests colleagues and management
- Undertake self development by learning about menu ingredients, food preparations, special dietary requirements and general industry knowledge
- Take part in and complete all training outlined by management
- Conduct oneself at all times in accordance with the restaurants health and food safety policies.
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here