Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Junior Merchandiser - Fashion Retailer
£28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience + benefits
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of a Junior Merchandiser. If you are truly passionate about fashion and merchandising and you have a desire to pursue a career within this industry, then this role could be for you!
In this role the successful candidate will work closely with the Merchandiser to plan ranges and will also work closely with the buying team.
Junior Merchandiser - Responsibilities:
- Working with the merchandiser and buyer to formulate a detailed option plan for the seasonal range plan
- Booking quantities of products to meet launch and respond to in season variables
- Generating analysis used to support buying decisions
- Managing the WSSI - generating sales forecasts by product and adjusting commitment to maximise sales and profit
- Trading the range - reacting to sales information and working with suppliers to revise production and maximise sales and profit
- Working with the Merchandiser to generate markdown proposals
- Planning and monitoring production within commitment targets and optimising supply chain performance
- Maintaining awareness of competition's product offers and monitor competitor's activity making recommendations to drive sales and realise opportunities
Junior Merchandiser - The Person:
- You will be passionate about retail and growing your career within Merchandising
- You will have excellent knowledge of Excel
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of preparing allocations and working with automatic replenishment systems
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong time management skills
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.