City of London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Up to £25,000 per annum + Benefits
Our client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Stock Controller to join their Stock Department based in Holborn to continue to deliver exceptional service to their customers.
Stock Controller - Responsibilities:
- Ensuring standards for quality and customer service is met
- Responding to customer enquiries and comments on a daily basis by email or telephone
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the second-hand jewellery, luxury handbags and watch industry
- Ensure stock is handled in a speedy and efficient manner
- Pricing and describing items compliantly
Stock Controller - Role Responsibilities:
- Promoting the business locally where possible
- Reach targets set by Management
- Stock taking / auditing
- Liaising with suppliers, auction houses and traders as well as customers
- Leading by example
- Managing stock and keeping up to date with every stage of the process
Stock Controller - Essential Skills or Experience:
- Significant record of handling jewellery and watches (and possibly handbags)
- Understanding hallmarking law
- Understanding general laws around consumer purchasing
- IT literate (Microsoft Office essential)
- Proven sales and customer service ability
- Highly numerate and literate
- Fluent in the English language
Stock Controller - Desirable (but not essential) Skills or Experience:
- Handling of Fine Art and Antiques
- External Jewellery / Gemmology / Watch qualification
- Luxury goods
- Handling of bags and artwork
If you feel you have the right skills for this fantastic opportunity, please don't hesitate to apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.