bonus + benefits
3 months ago
Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
My client currently has a fantastic opportunity for a talented, engaging, exceptional and knowledgeable appraiser to join their new store in Loughton. The Appraiser is very much a focal point within the store and there is a requirement for outstanding performance and delivery.
Appraiser - The person:
- Significant record of delivery in a pawnbroking and / or retail jewellery or high-end handbag store
- Jewellery and / or watch and / or handbag product knowledge
- Create an outstanding client experience whilst achieving company objectives
- Be passionate about customer service
- Excel on new challenges
- Previous experience in a customer service facing environment
- Good communication and people skills
- Commercially intelligent and highly competent in managing high valued products
Appraiser - The role:
- Appraise items including jewellery and watches amongst other items
- Responding to Client enquiries and comments on a daily basis by email or telephone as well as face to face
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the pawnbroking industry
- Act as Brand Ambassador
- Reach targets set by Management
A Gem related degree / experience in a very similar role is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.