£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
IT Support Administrator
Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is a very successful and growing charity organisation, with over 15 stores across the UK and they are continuing to expand their store portfolio, they are now looking for an IT Support Administrator to assist in the provision of IT services to the organisation.
IT Support Administrator - Objectives:
- Technical support provisioning
- To provide first line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and the helpdesk, including procedural and documentation.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Administration of O365 email, calendars, distribution groups and public folders.
- Install, configure and maintain network, workstations, servers, hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot system problems. Diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Replace damaged components in workstations, servers and within the network infrastructure where needed
- Provide support for Citrix users
- Assist in projects
- Liaise and work alongside other departments on site, external contractors and suppliers to maintain IT systems
- Order software and hardware as required
- Provide out of hours support if required
IT Support Administrator - Requirements:
- Attend training session as required
- Assist both internal and external customers with enquiries
- To have a bearing and attitude towards visitors, press and other members of the public
- Adhere to policies and procedures set out in the staff handbook relating to staff discipline, contracts and terms of employment, health and safety and equal opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you have the right skills and passion for this role, please do not hesitate to apply!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.