Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Manager to join a leading sports organization based in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the for the long-term strategy of the technological infrastructure at the organization. You will support the maintenance, development and integration of all aspects of ICT and technology services.
- Oversee, develop and support the operation of the technology functions
- Oversee, develop and support standard business systems and processes
- Lead the IT team to meet the expectations of the business users
- Manage, and where appropriate expand the supporting architecture to meet the business growing needs (network, telephony, backups etc.)
- Provide strategy and best practice approach to ensuring IT systems remain functional
- Develop disaster recovery and contingency plans
- Secure best pricing for all hardware and software requirements, in conjunction with the procurement manager
- Work to project deadlines and budgets
- Maintain product licences and subscriptions to ensure compliance
If you believe you have the skills and experience to match the job profile we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please apply online or send your CV and cover letter stating salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.