Up to £30000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
4 months ago
International Reservations Manager
Up to £30,000 + Annual bonus and benefits
Our client are a market leader when it comes to providing Adventure Holidays, Outdoor Activity Breaks and School Trips across the UK and Europe. We are currently seeking someone to come on board as a Reservations Manager to work in the international team.
Since 2012, the International business has grown impressively to a turnover of over £5m in 2019. Our client plans for further growth are ambitious and we are looking for an individual to join a developing part of the business that relishes a challenge and has a proven track record of delivering high levels of customer service.
This position will primarily focus on supporting the International client facing team to maximise opportunities to fill our centre beds. You will also champion the delivery of service levels to exceed clients' expectations. As International Reservations Manager, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders around the business including Centre Management, Marketing, BDMs, Sales, Holidays, Overseas and IT.
As the International and Ski teams work closely you may also be required to assist the Ski customer facing team during the winter months.
Key responsibilities include:
· Making commercial decisions to ensure maximum fill of UK beds;
· Manage our customer facing team consisting of 8 sales support staff and tour organisers working within the International department.
· Manage the reservations process and oversee arrangements for overseas guests visiting our UK residential centres for English Language courses and activity holidays.
· Challenging our processes to gain efficiencies by developing systems and communication channels;
· Identifying opportunities for product development and meeting the needs of new markets;
· Motivating, supporting and developing all team members in customer facing roles;
· Working closely with the operational and transport teams to meet clients' requirements;
· Managing overheads and maximising opportunities to share resource across other teams and departments.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and a good team player, coming from a background in tour operations would be an advantage.
The following attributes would also be an advantage:
· Extensive experience in a customer focused environment
· Experience of building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience of developing and monitoring business plans
· Experience of challenging processes to improve efficiency, achieving team by-in and implementing associated changes
· Strong personal organisational skills, including ability to effectively manage time, working to strict deadlines and target
· Strong track record of managing teams and building a performance culture
· Experience of dealing with customer feedback
· An understanding of the inbound market and/or working with language schools
You will also demonstrate strong management skills and be a good problem solver, willing to take ownership of situations. You will also be expected to take the lead in PR and familiarisation trips, promoting our clients brands to new customers and agents and provide out of hours cover on a rota basis.
If you are reading this and feel this is you, then please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the above links.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.