City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
International Assistant Branch Merchandiser - Leading Fashion Retailer
Salary up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits
An amazing opportunity as arisen to join a leading British fashion retailer who are well known for providing high quality, sophisticated fashion in the role of International Assistant Branch Merchandiser.
In this role you will support the Global Branch Merchandiser with ensuring that processes run smoothly and effectively, to enable the business to fully exploit all markets and regions. You will also manage a Merchandising Administration Assistant, so management skills are key to the role.
- To produce market, seasonal, weekly and ad hoc reports as required, by store or market, by product category.
- To fully validate and analyse all financial information and make recommendations as required.
- To ensure the International critical path planning is accurate and well organised to ensure all requirements are achieved on time.
- Review weekly trading performance closely to identify stock issues / opportunities with emphasis on timely resolution.
- Work within agreed forecasts to ensure sales, stock holding, margin and availability are optimised.
- Support the Merchandiser with the planning of initial stock packages by market and by store to support store opening programme.
- Analysis of category sales performance on weekly/monthly/seasonal basis and flagging areas of potential by market.
- To work closely with the Product Merchandising team to ensure all repeats, new add in lines and any other commercial developments are applied as required to all stores.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (Pivots)
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Relevant degree
- You will ideally be currently working in an Assistant Merchandiser role either with a branch or an international merchandising background
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then apply today…..
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.