Coventry, West Midlands
£18000 - £20000 per annum + + benefits
3 months ago
Sales Consultant / Design Consultant - Soft Furnishings
£19,000- £20,000 + benefits
An established retail brand specialising in high quality soft furnishings is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Consultant / Design Consultant / Interior Advisor to join their team in Coventry.
You will maximise sales through a high level of customer service and have a natural sales-orientated approach to work. Ideally you will have experience or have a keen interest in Interior Design / home / soft furnishings.
Sales Consultant - The role:
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times with 1stclass product knowledge and a personable approach
- Advising on products and coordinating room schemes
- Develop sales opportunities through customer interaction
- Visiting customer houses using a company vehicle to provide advice and a measuring service
- Troubleshooting products within customer's homes
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Contribute to a positive, success driven environment within your team
- Taking great personal pride in the visual presentation of your store and the brand image
Sales Consultant - The Person:
- Outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- 2 years proven previous retail sales experience
- Good team player
- Customer engagement and focus
- Active listening skills
- Experience of identifying customer needs
- Able to communicate to all customers effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you should be an experienced sales consultant / sales adviser / sales assistant ideally within a furniture, home or strong customer focused environment.
You must hold a full UK driving license.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.