Up to £10.70 per hour + + enhancements
19 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Independent Stock Counter Supervisor
Salary: £10.70 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£9.55 per hour + £1.15 holiday pay) + £10 supervisor enhancement
Retail & Asset Solutions are currently seeking motivated, professional and flexible individuals to complete stock counts for well-known retailers, on a casual contract-basis across the UK. As an Independent Stock Counter, you will be required to drive independently to each shift.
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail stock Supervisors to add to our already successful team.
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites and stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Team Leader on site, overseeing a small team and ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using handheld scanners.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
- You must have a full Driving License.
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
- £10 enhancement per shift
Retail & Asset Solutions are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!