Up to £10.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits!
4 months ago
Independent Retail Stock Counter
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Location: Caldicot, South Wales
We are currently seeking motivated, professional and flexible individuals to complete stock counts for well-known retailers, on a casual contract-basis across the UK. As an Independent Stock Counter, you will be required to drive independently to each shift.
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail stock counters to add to our already successful team. Initially for a 3-week warehouse project in Magor, running Monday - Friday, with an opportunity for further stocktaking work thereafter throughout Wales
- You will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
- Must be able to start on or before 1st February 2022
- You must have a full Driving License or be able to make your own way to and from sites using public transport.
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of our colleagues
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
We are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.