Up to £28000.00 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
HR Operations and Payroll Administrator
London- Home Working - Remote however travel required for meetings in London
Salary dependant on experience up to £28,000 per annum plus benefits!
Established retail brand specialising in high quality furniture is currently looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator. This is a newly created role to support the current HR Operations Manager. This is a very exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to grow and expand their offering.
The role will be to support the HR Operations Manager and wider HR Team in providing each of the colleagues with a quality end to end employment experience across HR, Operations and Payroll.
This will be a fast-paced role and so it will require a highly organised and efficient person with lots of drive, passion and enthusiasm.
- Providing exceptional service to anyone contacting the HR operations team with regards to payroll or HR services queries, ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage the HR Operations/payroll account inbox, responding to queries, coordinating to the correct department or colleague, and escalating any concerns to the HR Operations Manager.
- Managing the administration of other staff benefits. (Bonus. Life Assurance, EAP. Staff discount).
- Production of Monthly Management MI around all things People.
- Producing offer letters, contracts, and other HR letters.
- Managing the new starter process and coordinating with other departments to ensure a smooth and enjoyable onboarding process for all new starters.
- Supporting companywide inductions and new starter introductions as needed.
- Conducting new starter right to work checks, escalating any concerns to the HR Operations Manager.
- Ensuring the HRIS are up to date with starters, changes and leavers enabling accurate production for payroll.
- Filing all employee related documentation as required.
- Liaising with the Compliance Coordinator to assist and ensure colleague compliance training is completed to requirement.
- Manage the probation process, distributing reminders to the relevant managers and producing relevant paperwork.
- Manage Job board accounts and Glassdoor profile as needed.
- Administration of the leaver process.
- Prior Payroll and Administration experience in a fast-paced organisation.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail while dealing with variable salary and commissions data.
- Analytical and numerical skills, with good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of working with Data.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise objectives to achieving workload within required deadlines while working as part of an efficient team.
- Initiative, excellent communication and literacy skills, coupled with the ability to lead by example.
- Strong IT skills and experience of using HRIS
- Work effectively with store, site, and support colleagues to promote teamwork and achieve common goals.
- A practical solution-based approach to solving problems and making decisions.
- Proactive and positive 'can do' attitude
- A confident approach and readiness to take on challenges.
- Driven and focused to achieve results.
- At least 1 -2 years of Managerial level experience in Retail / Hospitality / Service organisation with similar responsibilities.
- CIPD level 3 HR qualification or above.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.