£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
30-35k + bonus and excellent benefits package
We are currently working alongside a successful and expanding franchise of quick service restaurants who are seeking a talented HR Manager in Shrewsbury. The role will be to support with their 37 restaurants with great advice, solid HR knowledge and exceptional understanding and technical know how of current and future data protection requirements. If you're really organised, like structure but love flexibility to do it differently and make a difference then speak with us. On offer is a very competitive salary, amazing benefits and a relaxed and warm working environment.
The ideal candidate will hold a CIPD qualification.
Key components of the role are as follows.
- Provide HR support, HR admin support for 37 restaurants and 1200 employees.
- Be the first contact for all ACAS/ER issues.
- Produce high quality reporting on key HR statistics including turnover, ER tracking, absence tracking, and optimum management.
- Provision of HR reporting requirements to our Franchise Head Office
- Support the business people planning review process and performance appraisal and individual development review cycles
- Manage the business HR yearly calendar.
- Track and report on management and team training budgets.
- Manage employee data in line with GDPR regulations.
- Manage training rooms for the business.
- Manage and report on and influence all employee incentives
- Manage all 3rd party HR providers. Yammer Perkbox HR solutions.
- Be part of the culture of our company and input and suggest ways to improve culture and drive engagement
- Manage all company events and meetings
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and ambitious franchise, to apply for this role please click the link above.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.