Killiecrankie, Perth & Kinross
3 months ago
Perthshire - Scotland
Salary dependant on experience plus benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic department store as arisen in the position of HR Manager.
My client is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join this well-established department store who are well known for providing customers with a first-class shopping experience.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day HR function within the store.
- Managing the other members of the HR team, ensuring that development and succession plans are in place for them.
- Working with Directors and Senior Management and Heads of Department to prepare and implement the HR strategy.
- Recruitment, Selection and Induction of new staff.
- Training and Development of staff to aid succession planning.
- Develop and maintain HR policies within the store.
- Build a strong relationship with internal and external clients.
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the business.
- Engage with recruitment agencies to support the recruitment function in store.
HR Manager Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced HR generalist experience.
- Experience gained managing an HR team.
- CIPD qualified or working towards an HR qualification.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- Motivational and inspirational leadership skills.
- Strong People Manager.
- Strong Influencer.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Organised and highly efficient.
If you are an experienced HR professional looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work for a retailer that really care about their staff, then apply today….
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.