West London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
25-30k + benefits
We are delighted to announce an exclusive partnership with one of the UK's fastest growing start-ups, Pan-N-Ice who are looking for a HR manager. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to play a huge role in the development of a young and extremely ambitious brand.
We require at least 3 years experience within the HR world, and ideally someone who has worked for a company relevant to our client. We would be looking for someone ideally with CIPD Level3 or at least working towards this.
This will very much become your own area of the company, and you will be building the companies whole HR operation from the ground up, so it's essential you are prepared for this.
Key areas of the role include:
- Assistance in the recruitment of staff for all our retails locations
- Dealing with all employment contracts
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Manage talent and succession planning
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, discipliners, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Implement learning and development strategies
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the UK's fastest growing start-ups and an opportunity to build your own career path. To apply for the role, please follow the links below.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.