West London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Salary £30,000 plus benefits.
We are currently seeking an experienced HR professional for one of our amazing, exclusive clients, Pan-N-Ice.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for all functions of Human Resources Management, these include Recruitment & Selection, Advising Managers on Employee Relations and Best practice, Coaching, Training & Development, Payroll, Health & Safety and Food Safety. You will be based in their Head Office, in Notting Hill, London. The office is a fun place to be, where there is always positive energy and when you need time to reflect on your day and plan you can jump in the gigantic Ball Pit or have a relaxing moment in their Swing.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a minimum of two years HR Management experience and hold a level 3 CIPD qualification or be working towards this qualification.
The role will suit a self-starter, you will be able to work independently as well as within a team.
Key areas of the role include:
- Assistance in the recruitment of staff for all retail locations
- Dealing with all employment contracts
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Manage talent and succession planning
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries and grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Implement learning and development strategies
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies
- Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
- Support change management processes.
About the client:
Pan-N-Ice create Ice Cream right in front of their guests' eyes, using ice pans within a fun, playful environment. Working for Pan-n-Ice is not like any other job- they're entertainers who make ice creams and are always smiling and loving life!
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the UK's fastest growing start-ups and an opportunity to build your own career path.
If you think that this sounds like you then please send your CV and a cover letter for consideration. Your cover letter should outline your previous work experience, why you want to work for Pan-n-Ice in particular, and what you think you could bring to the team. Applications submitted without this information will not be considered.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.