£23000.00 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
17 days ago
Oxford / Milton Keynes
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 plus benefits.
We are currently seeking an ambitious HR professional for one of our clients, an expanding franchise representing one of the most well-known takeaway brands in the UK.
As HR Manager, you will be responsible for all functions of Human Resources Management, these include Recruitment & Selection, Advising Managers on Employee Relations and Best practice, Coaching, Training & Development, Payroll, Health & Safety and Food Safety. The role will be based in their Head Office, in Milton Keynes, but will require some field-based work across Oxfordshire and South Wales.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a minimum of two years HR Management experience and hold a level 3 CIPD qualification minimum with the view to work towards level 5.
The role will suit a self-starter, you will be able to work independently as well as within a team.
Key areas of the role include:
· Assistance in the recruitment of staff for all retail locations
· Dealing with all employment contracts
· Carry out new starter inductions
· Manage talent and succession planning
· Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries and grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
· Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
· Implement learning and development strategies
· Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies
· Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing
· Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals
· Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary
· Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation
· Support change management processes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and play a huge part in the set-up of their HR division. If you think that this sounds like you then please send your CV and a cover letter for consideration.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!