£22000 - £26000 per annum + additional benefits
6 months ago
FULL TIME HR CONSULTANT
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum (dependent upon experience)
We are an independent HR Consultancy, working with clients throughout the UK, although predominantly across the West Midlands. We pride ourselves on offering a professional, yet personal approach that our client say is what sets us apart from our competitors. We continue to experience significant growth and are looking to recruit a confident, reliable and driven HR professional to join our team.
Working in a fast-paced environment, with HR activities across a variety of industry sectors, this is a challenging and rewarding role for those who thrive on variety and have a passion for excellent customer service and client relationships. This ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a friendly manner, coupled with assertiveness, diplomacy and the ability to deliver on commitments; seeking an exciting opportunity to take the next step in their career and personal development. Candidates must be flexible and willing to travel.
Provide professional and pragmatic Human Resources / Employment Law advice and support to a broad range of clients,
and support internal projects and procedures for improved service delivery. Reporting to the Operational HR Director, you will manage a case-load of activity, primarily by way of telephone and email but also supporting on-site client activity as necessary. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients and strategic partners to ensure a high level of HR consultancy service is provided at all times.
- Provide advice, guidance and support in line with legislation, best practice, and Triangle HR values, including commercial options that are applicable to the client requirements, managing a case-load of ongoing activity
- Deliver on-site client support on a routine or ad-hoc basis
- Ensure all consultant activity is accurately recorded on relevant systems
- Undertake client reviews to assess client satisfaction, identify future needs and develop agreed action plans
- Proactively identify opportunities for further business opportunities and support marketing activities
- Build good working relationships with partners and prospects, including networking and attending events
- Seek involvement in tasks, projects and events for self-development and expansion of team capabilities
- Design, delivery and or facilitation of training and workshops
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience within an HR environment is essential, particularly within Employee Relations
- Knowledgeable and up to date with UK employment legislation and HR best practice
- Exceptional communication skills - written, telephone and in person
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, and use of the internet
- Able to plan and prioritise in order to meet changing demands and deadlines
- A relevant CIPD or HR qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Professional, confident and a willingness to learn and develop within the role
- Thrives under pressure and able to prioritise with changing workloads
- A genuine desire to work collaboratively and contribute to the success of the team
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy and attention to detail and strives for continuous improvement
- Respectful of confidentiality and the sensitivity of client information
To apply for this fantastic role, please click the apply button today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.