Birmingham, West Midlands
£38000 - £43000 per annum + car + excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
HR Business Partner - North (Field Based)
Leading Cinema Operator
circa £40,000 + car + excellent benefits
Are you an experienced Human Resources professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading names in Cinema?
Our client is a well-established international Cinema brand who are proud to be the second largest cinema operator in the world. Currently they operate a portfolio in excess of 100 cinemas in the UK, which is steadily growing with many more new openings in the pipeline for the future. This exciting, innovative company offer an exceptional experience for guests and employees alike, and we are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner to cover their North Region.
The HR Business Partner will support 4 Regional Managers across Central and Northern England, North Wales, Scotland and Ireland; ensuring that effective and proactive people management practices are delivered effectively and consistently. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a large brand within the retail, leisure or hospitality sector.
This is a field based role that will include home working, regular visits to cinemas across the region and the London Head Office. This is a Monday to Friday role, however you must be comfortable spending 2-3 nights away from home per week and hold a full UK driving licence.
A genuine passion for film would also be an advantage!
- Develop people plans for each region to proactively develop the business from a people perspective and improve engagement levels
- Use HR statistics to inform decision making regarding all HR activities and influence these statistics and present all HR update information at relevant meetings
- Responsible for supporting recruitment activity with tools, processes and techniques to ensure that both legislation and business needs are met and facilitating recruitment events
- Coaching Line Managers & decision makers to ensure that they are able to make clear and effective recruitment decisions
- Performance Management and Training - ensuring that General Managers are able to consistently address performance problems and reach resolutions within reasonable timescales
- Embed effective recognition practices within the region to ensure that employees are motivated and inspired to go the extra mile
- Support and attend complex and / or high risk meetings with Line Managers
- Ensure a talent pipeline to fill future management resourcing needs
- Manage the launch and ongoing communications of key HR initiatives and key HR messages within areas of responsibility
- Take responsibility for any relevant HR projects within the employee lifecycle and work closely with the team to ensure that an effective strategy is in place to meet business needs - including all annual/regular activities such as pay review, bonus awards & so on
- Support Restructures and Business Change
Benefits include a company car, excellent bonus opportunities and complimentary cinema visits in addition to various schemes including a company pension plan, BUPA healthcare and life assurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, organised and driven HR professional to join an industry-leading brand. If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for film, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.