£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, bonus and benefits.
12 months ago
HR Business Partner - Leading Hospitality/Entertainment Brand
Midlands and South
12 Month FTC - June Start
Salary up to 35k + Car, bonus and further benefits
My client is a highly regarded brand specialising in the hospitality and entertainment sectors. They have a fantastic reputation for providing world class service to their guests across over 40 venues in the UK.
We currently have a rare opportunity to the join them as a HR Business Partner on a 12 month fixed term contract. The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support to our Midlands and South Region in line with organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements working on a partnership basis with the Regional Director and Regional support team.
The key accountabilities of the role will include:
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Employee Relations
- Training and Coaching
- Regular Club Visits
- Various Project Work
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIPD fully qualified.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Have the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with senior stakeholders within the business.
- Have experience of working in the service sector and a unionised environment.
- Have strong ER experience with up to date employment law knowledge.
- Be a self starter - you will be organised, able to work autonomously and skilled at managing your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Be comfortable with extensive travel will be required throughout the Midlands and South Region with a requirement for frequent overnight stays.
This really is a great opportunity to join a fantastic brand with a great reputation for its culture and working ways. To apply for the role, please send an up to date CV and cover letter through the links below.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.