Birmingham, West Midlands
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
Salary up to £20,000 plus benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to work within one of the largest Casino groups in the world, based at a newly refurbished head office with amazing facilities.
The role will be focussed on providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the HR Team, assisting with general administration tasks and maintaining personnel records. This role is also responsible for the administration of Company Benefits and resolving all queries and issues raised in relation to benefits.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for all benefit administration across the business.
- Ensure the benefits portal is running smoothly and highlight any process issues or discrepancies to our benefit broker.
- Responsible for the administration of the pension, ensuring contributions are accurate for all grades and managing the flow of data from payroll to the pension provider.
- Manage relationships with third party providers ensuring they are up to date with key business changes and made aware of any issues.
- To update and maintain the P11D system in relation to all benefits in line with HMRC guidelines.
- To support with payroll administration. This includes, but is not limited to; running weekly and monthly reports, ensuring changes are processed and authorised on time, holding accurate time & attendance records.
- To ensure that the HR & Payroll system is up to date, accurate, and complies with legislation.
- To assist in the efficient running of the department, ensuring all calls are dealt with professionally, messages taken and forwarded appropriately and that the correct image of the department is displayed at all times.
- To provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the HR Team. This includes, but is not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, filing and opening and distributing relevant post on a daily basis.
- To continually seek ways to improve the service provided by the department, raising suggestions with the HR Manager.
Personal Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months previous experience of HR and other database systems desired.
- Good numerical and analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations.
- Possesses a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely ambitious and professional business. If you feel you have the relevant experience, please apply via the links below.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here