£20000 - £23000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
HR Assistant - Luxury Retail Brand
£20,000 - £23,000 + benefits
This luxury retail brand is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Assistant / HR Officer to join their team at their Oxford head office.
HR Assistant - The Role:
- Support of the recruitment function assisting with interview arrangement, referencing and all aspects of candidate liaison
- Support in the HR data management and HR information systems
- Generalist HR administration covering all HR processes
- Initial point of contact for all employee queries
- Assisting and advising employees on various matters related to company procedures and policies
HR Assistant - The Person:
- Previous HR experience in a role such as HR Assistant / HR Officer / HR Administrator
- Highly organised
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Ideally CIPD level 3 or equivalent
To find out more about this exciting opportunity send your CV to John Anderson - Managing Consultant at email@example.com or call 01743 770 280 / 07931 211 258
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.