City of London, London
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
HR Advisor (4 month FTC)
Salary up to £37,000 + benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious forward thinking Cinema brand!
Our client is the largest independently owned brand of Cinemas in the UK, with a portfolio of 14 Cinemas.
We are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join on a 4 month FTC to provide efficient and effective support for the HR Manager and Line Managers, ensuring all service users in the business are provided with key information, advice and guidance on HR processes and procedures. The role will include working and liaising with the HR Manager as directed for other businesses within the Company for any HR Advice & Support.
Key areas of responsibility within this role will include:
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- HR Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Benefits Administration
- Metric Reporting
- Project Work
- General Admin Support
The successful candidates for the role will:
- Have experience working in a HR generalist environment with at least 2 years HR experience within a HR Advisor role
- Be CIPD qualified to graduate level or working towards this
- Have knowledge of working at Head Office and multi sites
- Have good knowledge of current employment legislation and HR management practices
- Be experienced in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Be experienced in structural changes, TUPE, consultations and redundancies
- Possess great experience influencing and interacting at a senior level
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be resilient and work well under pressure
- Numerate & Analytical
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very well known brand in the hospitality and leisure industry, if you feel you have the right skills for the role, please apply using the links in the advert.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.