City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
HR Advisor - Leading UK Coffee Chain
South West London
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a leading branded coffee chain, with over 30 units across the UK serving Train Stations, Airports, Hospitals, Universities and growing, now is a great time to join.
The main function of the role is to support the Human Resources Manager in providing an efficient, effective and commercial HR operation, continually striving to promote excellence in the HR department whilst improving HR service levels and developing the HR functionality.
Key areas of the role include:
- First point of contact for all levels of employees across the business on a broad and complex range of ER issues. Raise the profile of HR by partnering line managers and providing comprehensive HR support through all areas of ER.
- Manage the first stage of the investigation, disciplinary (conduct and capability) process and attend/lead meetings where necessary in addition to advising on appropriate action and procedure.
- Support the HR Manager in the grievance/dispute process.
- Take responsibility for coordination of the end to end recruitment process for Head Office and Operations team. Support the HR Manager in liaising with recruitment agencies and external advertisers on sourcing candidates.
- Take part in first stage interviews with line management, providing advice and guidance to line management during the process. Giving feedback to candidates at each stage of the process.
- Responsibility for collating and sending out all new starter/leaver information for Head Office and Operations team and ensuring the induction process is completed for Head Office and Operations team new starters.
- In the absence of the HR Assistant, collate all information pertaining to changes to the UK and Ireland bar employee payroll. Ensuring all monthly hours, holidays and other absences are loaded prior to payroll cut off and actively communicate changes to the external payroll provider as and when necessary.
- Maintain the payroll system, entering all Head Office and Operations employee information, ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
Other areas include:
- Absence Management
- Policies and Procedures
- Department Development
The ideal person will have the following attributes and skills:
- Collaborative team member
- Demonstrates passion and drive - approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way
- Committed to upholding professional standards
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and responsibilities, working under pressure to ensure deadlines are met and statutory guidelines adhered to.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Display of initiative
- Ability to work with high admin volume
- Ability to use discretion with a strong understanding of the importance of confidentiality
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader. To apply, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through the link provided.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager