£20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Salary up to 25k
We are currently seeking an energetic and professional HR Administrator to join our client, the largest provider of small sided football in the UK, with European sites in both Ireland and Holland.
Our client are very people focussed and their teams are at the heart of what they do. We are looking for a HR Administrator to be fully accountable for all HR Administration and to support the HR Business Partner in strategic projects.
The HR Assistant is our first point of contract for all HR queries. They will be expected to maintain and update the HR system, updating personnel files and sending out letters relating to changes in employment. You will report into the HR Business Partner to support them in delivering a people focussed strategy and direction to the company. Your key measure of success will be through building strong relationships with your stakeholders and delivering on projects assigned. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has strong HR Administration experience looking to develop on these and widen their skills base
- To be first point of call for all queries including holidays, benefits, maternity, references, internal courses, certifications and new starter enquiries
- Management of employment offer administration including issuing of contracts for Management and Head office roles
- Undertake comprehensive pre-employment screening and on boarding processes
- Responsible for maintaining staff employment records, ensuring data is accurate and up to date and compliant with GDPR
- Support the HRBP and Area Managers with note taking in Employee Relations cases, if needed
- Ensure the induction and on boarding process is carried out for both head office and club operations.
- Lead on all maternity/paternity/shared parental leave cases
- Analysis of Exit Interviews, highlighting trends and flagging to the HR Business Partner if needed.
- Support the HR Business Partner on projects such as the Employee Survey and Employee Benefits and Company restructures
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Experience of using HRIS, ideally using the ITrent system
- Good time management and able to prioritise tasks
- Proven customer service and sales background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading leisure brand, with real career progression prospects. To apply for this role, please follow the links, attaching your up to date CV and cover letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.