£21000.00 - £24000 per annum + Great Benefits
14 days ago
HR Administration Assistant - Retail
Salary up to £24,000 per annum based upon experience
Our client is a leading retailer who have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join their team. Our client is looking to appoint an experienced HR professional who is seeking a progressive career within an established HR function as a People Co-ordinator to work within their Support Centre in Godalming.
As People Co-ordinator, you will act as the first point of contact for all people related queries from colleagues and external partners. You will be committed and passionate in developing your career within the HR function and be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
As part of the HR function, your duties will include:
- Instigation of employment process and onboarding
- Preparation of starter information for Group People Service administration
- Management of process letter templates and forms as needed
- Preparation of colleagues email, log ins, on-boarding and training documentation
- Management of online training and workplace activities
- Maintenance of internal, databases, compliance and training documentation
- Management of People Team expenses
- Creation and reporting of People metrics
- Provision of ad hoc employee information to Group Payroll and Group People Services
- General administration as required
- Assist Talent Advisor with the recruitment process as needed
- Participate in People and Retail project
The ideal candidate will be experienced within HR procedures and have the ability to multi-task across a variety of administrative tasks in a timely manner, promoting a supportive work environment while conforming to best practice.
Previous experience working within a HR function is required and CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards this qualification is desirable.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your CV today
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.