City of London, London
£12 - £13 per hour + Benefits
6 months ago
Hospitality Marketing Manager
London - Waterloo Area
£13 per hour
24 Hours per week over 3 days - Monday to Friday
Our client has a fantastic opportunity in the Waterloo area; if you are passionate about Marketing and Hospitality then look no further. This role offers great benefits which include; Weekly pay, holiday pay, Flexi-time working hours, discount on food and drink in the pubs, Perk box discount Card (hundreds of discounts for shops, restaurants, supermarkets, health, leisure, entertainment and technology.)
Key Duties, Accountabilities & Responsibilities
You will Drive Sales in a sustainable way through effective management of the Marketing for the group. Under your leadership the marketing will deliver;
- Develop a thorough understanding of the sites and build robust marketing plans to deliver sales growth, within budget
- Execution of the planned marketing activity. For campaigns such as:-
- New store openings
- Under-performing Stores
- Student and Fresher's Events
- Competitor blunting
- Online Sales
- Being mindful of Return on Investment and measurability
- Develop, engage and work closely with the operational teams (managers and operations manager) to create buy-in on the marketing campaigns, programmes and plans.
You will devise and lead the business on strategic projects such as:-
- Advice on menu development and pricing strategies based on sales performance, site demographics and competitor insight.
- Helping to shape the Windmill Taverns brand of the future.
- Report on performance against the Marketing KPI's weekly at HO meetings
- Share ideas and solutions to business challenges
- Share results of Campaigns
- Communicate upcoming campaigns
- Managing the team to devise and execute efficient and effective site level marketing plans (work with managers on their ideas and viability)
- Manage the relationships with suppliers
- Print Production
- Social Media
- Text Management
- Analyze campaigns and sales mix data to inform future decision making
- General admin will also be required
If this sounds like your perfect role, please apply along with a copy of your most recent CV!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here