£18000.00 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits
20 days ago
Home Sales Consultant- Leading Home Furnishing Brand
London - Field Based - Travel is required and a full driving licence is required
Basic salary £18,000 per annum OTE £35,000- £45,000 per annum (OTE guaranteed for 1st 12 months of employment) plus great benefits
Can you be a retail brand ambassador?
Are you really passionate about home interiors and flooring?
Do you have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships through offering outstanding customer service?
If so, we want to hear from you?
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious and well-respected homewares retailer in the London area. The role of a Home Sales Consultant is a newly created and exciting role within this leading reputable retailer. This is a great opportunity to work for a retailer that truly value their teams.
You will be responsible for a mobile showroom vehicle where you have the luxury of bringing a bit of this amazing brand into a customer's home.
Critical to the company this role is truly unique. You will spend most of your time on the road, working with stores, and visiting lots of homes every day. Being a Brand Ambassador is key to this role, as you will be bringing the brand to a customer's home. Visiting customers, you will have the opportunity to provide them with a great end-end service by helping, advising, and measuring flooring. Using your knowledge of our exceptional product ranges and the retailers in house software, you will bring customer's ideas to life in the comfort of their own home - and, while doing so you will earn a fantastic commission.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations and encourages recommendation and repeat business.
- Deal with customer queries and concerns in their home.
- Have an understanding approach to make customers feel relaxed and reassured.
- Be solutions-focused - deliver customers the best flooring solutions for their needs before selling.
- Using in house software during every customer visit to help you measure and provide solutions with ease (training will be provided).
- Responsible for preparing a detailed and accurate flooring plan with the ability to provide an onsite quote using in house software.
- Carry out inspections of where we have identified a faulty floor, producing reports to pass onto Store Managers.
- Have excellent knowledge of product ranges.
- Maintain the presentation of the mobile showroom and sample displays.
- Comply with all Health and Safety and security requirements set out by the Company, in or out of working hours.
- Maximise the conversion rate of internet and store generated leads by presenting suitable products to the customer in their home.
- As part of the brand strategy to deliver customer excellence you will work to exceed personal sales and conversion targets, supporting the overall store targets.
- Bring a customer's idea and concept to life and support the customer in achieving their vision for their home.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to be an experienced Sales and Customer Service professional who is able to quickly build a rapport with customers/clients.
- Open and honest character who is outgoing, friendly and warm- approachable person with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to schedule time effectively and self-manage time in order to maximise the most appointments during the day/week.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven.
- Good knowledge of the London area and roads, routes for ease of travel.
- Previous experience in estimating products is advantageous however not essential due to training provided in this area.
- Flexible with working times and days, you will be expected to work Saturday and some Sundays (with a good Sunday working rate) and occasional evenings when needed.
- You will need a full driving license for this role, however transport in the form of a small van is provided.
- £35,000-£45,000 OTE
- Staff discount
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to become a company shareholder
- Working within a great team environment
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Sales Consultant who is passionate about offering first class client experiences, then please apply today…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!