£26000.00 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits
13 days ago
Home Economist with Sales- Prestigious Homewares Brand
Edinburgh- New Store Opening in May
Salary dependant on experience £26,000- £30,000 per annum plus amazing benefits including bonus!
Full time and Part Time contracts available
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand for a new store opening in Edinburgh May 2021.
This retailer offers premium, high quality appliances for the home. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking experienced Sales Consultants who have experience in hosting in store product demonstrations and cooking events.
You will also need to hold an HND or degree in Home Economics or NVQ - Level 3 (Food & Drink).
Reporting to the Edinburgh Store Manager, the successful candidate will sell and advise customers in the selection and purchase of the brands appliances, with the possibility of up-grading products whilst promoting the brand at all times. You will demonstrate the appliances through events and cooking demonstrations to showcase the unique selling points of products to ultimately, drive sales.
You will be based within the Edinburgh showroom/store but you may be required to assist other areas of Direct Sales including telephone lines when operationally required.
- The role will be responsible for running live and virtual events to include cooking demonstrations and experiential product demonstrations that enable the consumer to select and use the brand appliances appropriately.
- To take responsibility for the scheduling and running of customer and consumer events such as Masterclasses in order to promote appliances and accessories, showcasing their features and benefits and building brand loyalty through exceptional food and creative demonstrations.
- To manage the development of recipes for consumer events, training courses, blog and website to fall in line with the seasonal calendar ensuring that they are demonstrating the product USPs in the best way.
- To continually review customer and consumer events content, evaluating their effectiveness and working with the relevant managers to suggest and develop new approaches where necessary.
- Give product advice on appliances and accessories to consumers.
- Sell products to consumers confidently, explaining features and benefits whilst successfully up selling and cross selling to optimise sales.
- Accurately process appliance and accessory sales orders and achieve team and individual sales targets.
- Demonstrate products confidently and professionally to both pre-purchasers and owners.
- Deal professionally with customer queries - over the phone, face to face and via written communication ensuring accurate well-constructed responses.
- You will have a good understanding and experience of working directly with customers in a sales/retail role.
- You should have excellent written and verbal skills, have proficient presentation skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of running events and cooking demonstrations is required.
- An ability to prioritise with excellent time management skills and handle multiple tasks at any given time is essential.
- REHIS qualification.
- HND or degree in Home Economics or NVQ - Level 3 (Food & Drink).
The successful candidate will also have excellent IT skills including basic Word and Excel. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage although training will be provided.
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays pro rata for part time
- Contributory pension scheme
- Eye-care voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Substantial discount on company products
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!