£37862 - £43000 per annum + + benefits
8 months ago
Helpline Support and Information Manager - leading charity
£38,000 - £43,000 depending on experience
North West London
We are recruiting for an exciting position for an award winning charity. The Helpline Support and Information Manager will be responsible for managing Helpline Support Officers and Information Officers, managing the day to operational delivery of high quality, impactful helpline services.
- Accountable for the day to day management and delivery of services by Helpline Support Officers and Helpline Information Officers
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across the team, department, directorate and Society.
- Promote a culture of high standards, expectations and continuous improvement that values and empowers staff.
- Answer enquiries through a range of channels giving up to date, quality, trusted information and emotional support.
- Ensure that the distribution of enquiries are fair within the team ensuring a low missed call volume and all enquires are responded to within service level agreements.
- Act as a safeguarding panel member making decisions on how to handle such enquiries.
- Ensure helpline services guidelines, policies and procedures are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Increase the reach of Helpline Services.
- Drive continuous improvement using technology and other appropriate methods.
Previous Helpline experience is essential. This is an excellent time to join this leading charity, if you feel you have the experience please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.